Enterprise Resource Management (ERP)
Why is an ERP software required?
Enterprise resource planning software, or ERP, is a set of related applications that allow businesses to integrate and manage their processes, thereby resulting in improved productivity, increased efficiency, decreased costs and streamlined processes. An ERP solution provides an out and out overview of a company's processes, regardless of the departments in it. Some common modules in an ERP software include Human Resource (HR) management, marketing/sales, warehouse management, project management and customer relationship management(CRM).
What makes an organization with ERP perform better than the ones without an ERP solution?
- Time Reduction: An ERP software provides no or less space for repetitive tasks and minimizes the need for manual entering of information.
- Easy Accessibility: Since the processes are streamlined, you can access and retrieve information in less time; this lets companies collect data about all domains in the company
- Accurate Data: Redundant data is also kept in check with an ERP solution. This, in turn, ensures that all data is accurate and unique
- Cost Reduction: A single ERP software can handle multitude of departments in the company. This eliminates the need to buy and install individual software systems specific to departments.
- Seamless Transition Across Departments: Since the functions and tasks are automated, information and control from one department to another can flow without any hindrances, letting the company have a better control over all departments.
Whether your business is large or small, you can implement an ERP solution in your company to enjoy these whole lot of advantages. We, at ITWorld, develop ERP solutions that are modern, affordable and compatible across a range of platforms. So, put a message about your requirements/clarifications to us. We will reply you back at the earliest!